Reduce Bacteria and Remove Mold, Yeast and Particulates
- Clear Juices
- Bottled Water*
- Process Water*
- Container Wash/Rinse Water*
*If sterilizing is required, see the HPPS Filter.
Features and Benefits
VPS is a family of food grade, dual layered Polyethersulfone (PES) filters.
- Integrated prefilter retains particulate
- Delivers high flow and throughput across a wide pH range
- Low binding characteristics are well suited for filtering fermented beverages
- Filter retains organisms but not flavor components
- Handles cleaning and sanitization protocols
- Flushed with high purity water to remove extractables that may affect the taste of the product
- Pore sizes range from 0.22 to 1.2 micron.
FDA and EC Compliance
Materials meet the requirements listed by the FDA as appropriate for use in articles intended for repeated food contact as specified in Title 21 CFR sections 174.5, 177.1500, 177.1520, 177.1630, 177.2440, and 177.2600 as applicable. All materials used to make the filters are listed in European Commission Regulation EU/10/2011, Annex 1.
View Data Sheet for further product information:
- Integrity test specifications
- Flow rates of all pore sizes
- Materials of construction
- Operating parameters
- Sanitization and sterilization
- Regulatory & compliance